Cindy H. StellhornExecutive Vice President MJ Sorority
B.S. Indiana University 1977. At IU, she was actively involved and held several officer positions with Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity. Choosing a career in the Insurance industry, she has worked both for an insurance company, CIGNA, where she last held the position of Marketing Vice President and is now affiliated with an independent insurance agency, MJ Insurance, Inc. She is manager of the Sorority Division.
Personal Mission Statement:
I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm and curiosity among my associates the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement.
Attitude and example are so important. These must be pride in our department, pride in our people, pride in being a part of this company and pride in the solutions and services we provide to our clients/ partners. This is fostered from the top-down, beginning with my attitude towards associates and clients.
- Operate with complete integrity
- Become an expert in your field
- Tell people what you expect
- Mean it when you commit to it
- Expect the best care for your associates
- Put others first
- Do what the word “lead” implies – get out in front
Contact Her About:
- How the department can exceed your expectations on policy service and risk management resources
- Opportunities to “partner” on ideas to maximize upon your efforts to build a solid risk management culture within your organization
Also Ask Her About:
- Her family
- Her faith
- Her passion for politics and having an impact
- Circle of the Sisterhood Foundation
- Why volunteer work is so rewarding.
Favorite Quote: “Striving to be unique never stops.”