As this situation is such a dynamic one, information and recommendations have changed from the beginning of the pandemic in early 2020. We have tried to update resources accordingly, but always verify with your Client Executive for our most updated recommendations.
MJ Sorority Webinars
- Property Closures & Prepping for the Fall: What You Need To Know webinar with MJ and CSL Management
- Upper Crust Food Services’ webinar with MJ
- College Fresh’s webinar with MJ (part one and part two)
- Greek House Chefs’ webinar with MJ
- Decontamination webinar with Maxons Restoration (recorded June 3, 2020). Maxons Restoration website.
- Follow-up employment webinar with Michelle Anderson and Tiffani Phillips of Fisher Phillips
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions Webinar: Answering Your Questions (Recorded May 6, 2020).
- Property Implications of COVID-19 Webinar– Including Decontamination Resources and Questions (Recorded April 15, 2020). PowerPoint Slides from webinar.
- Mental Health webinar with Will Frankenberger (recorded April 1, 2020). Will’s slides.
- Employment Implications of COVID-19 (recorded March 25, 2020). Michelle Anderson’s PowerPoint and State-by-State Reference Guide.
- COVID-19 Response Webinar Recording (March 18, 2020)
MJ Insurance Webinars and Events
- Back to Business: Employer Considerations for Resuming Operations. As federal, state and local governments contemplate lifting stay-at-home orders, business leaders should be proactively preparing a plan to get “back to business.”
- Cybersecurity + Data Protection During a Global Pandemic. As COVID-19 continues to dominate headlines and employers make the shift to remote work environments, it is now more important than ever to be aware and cautious of cyberattacks and threats.
- Employee Benefit Implications of the Coronavirus Response Act. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act may have a significant impact your benefits plan. Watch this webinar to gain a better understanding of the new legislation.
Helpful Virtual Events from Various Sources
- Suddenly Working Remote: The Five Attitudes You (and Your Team) Will Navigate: Webinar with Lindsay Boccardo
- Navigating Sudden Remote Work Due to COVID-19: Webinar with Lindsay Boccardo
- During Will’s webinar, he recommended several financial-related resources, as that is a major source of stress for many of us in these uncertain times: