MJ Sorority Webinars
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions Webinar: Answering Your Questions (Recorded May 6, 2020).
- Property Implications of COVID-19 Webinar– Including Decontamination Resources and Questions (Recorded April 15, 2020). PowerPoint Slides from webinar.
- Mental Health webinar with Will Frankenberger (recorded April 1, 2020). Will’s slides.
- Employment Implications of COVID-19 (recorded March 25, 2020). Michelle Anderson’s PowerPoint and State-by-State Reference Guide.
- COVID-19 Response Webinar Recording (March 18, 2020)
MJ Insurance Webinars and Events
- Back to Business: Employer Considerations for Resuming Operations. As federal, state and local governments contemplate lifting stay-at-home orders, business leaders should be proactively preparing a plan to get “back to business.”
- Cybersecurity + Data Protection During a Global Pandemic. As COVID-19 continues to dominate headlines and employers make the shift to remote work environments, it is now more important than ever to be aware and cautious of cyberattacks and threats.
- Employee Benefit Implications of the Coronavirus Response Act. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act may have a significant impact your benefits plan. Watch this webinar to gain a better understanding of the new legislation.
Helpful Virtual Events from Various Sources
- Suddenly Working Remote: The Five Attitudes You (and Your Team) Will Navigate: Webinar with Lindsay Boccardo
- Navigating Sudden Remote Work Due to COVID-19: Webinar with Lindsay Boccardo
- During Will’s webinar, he recommended several financial-related resources, as that is a major source of stress for many of us in these uncertain times: