As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, employment considerations become increasingly complicated. Please continue reading for our many resources on employment during this challenging time. If you have a question that is not answered here, please do not hesitate to contact your Client Executive.
Top Recommended Employment Resources
- COVID-19 Employer Toolkit: Back to Business Guide (MJ Insurance)
- The MJ Insurance COVID-19 Resource Center for Employers
- Fisher Phillips COVID-19 Resource Center (employment resources)
- MJ Sorority’s What To Consider When Re-Opening resource (including Member Agreement Addendum sample verbiage and Recommended Questions for University Contacts)
MJ Sorority Communications with Employment Resources
- COVID-19 Update and Announcements: Updated Letter to Member’s Parents with COVID-19 verbaige, Coverage FAQ, Upcoming Webinars, and webinar recordings, and more (sent July 7, 2020).
- Follow-up employment webinar with Michelle Anderson and Tiffani Phillips of Fisher Phillips
- COVID-19 Weekly Update: Mold Considerations, Importance of Communication, Recommended Reading This Week, and Upcoming Webinars (sent May 18, 2020)
- What To Consider When Re-Opening resource (including Member Agreement Addendum sample verbiage)
- COVID-19 Weekly Update: What To Consider When Re-Opening resource, FAQs webinar, Workers’ Compensation Audit Update, and more (sent May 5, 2020)
- COVID-19 Weekly Update: Your FAQs, Workers’ Compensation Update, Addition to Important Terms for Housing Agreements, This Week’s Webinars, and more (sent April 27, 2020)
- Property Implications of COVID-19 Webinar– Including Decontamination Resources and Questions (Recorded April 15, 2020). PowerPoint Slides from webinar.
- COVID-19 Weekly Update + Decontamination Resources (sent April 13, 2020)
- Cleaning Guidance for Sorority Properties for COVID-19
- Employment Implications of COVID-19 (recorded March 25, 2020). Michelle Anderson’s PowerPoint and State-by-State Reference Guide.
- Risk Awareness Brief: COVID-19 Insurance Implications (Sent March 10, 2020)
- Risk Awareness Brief: Protecting Members and Employees from COVID-19 (sent February 26, 2020)
Helpful Articles and Resources from Various Sources
- Department of Labor guidance and requirements in response to Families First Coronavirus Response Act. Th FFCRA requires that employers post a poster such as this one to meet DOL requirements arising out of FFCRA.
- Familes First Coronavirus Response Act Summary from Coots, Henke & Wheeler
- Suddenly Working Remote: The Five Attitudes You (and Your Team) Will Navigate: Webinar with Lindsay Boccardo
- Navigating Sudden Remote Work Due to COVID-19: Webinar with Lindsay Boccardo
- Why You Should Ignore All Of That Coronavirus-Inspired Productivity Pressure via The Chronicle
- How to Manage Your Personal Automobile: Reminders for COVID-19
- DOL Guidance on Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Rules of Social Distancing (Vox)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a COVID-19 question? Please submit your questions to Sara Sterley, and we will add them to this resource.