Chapter Advisors are an integral role for our clients. We have created several resources below to help Chapter Advisors familiarize themselves with the potential risk management and insurance issues their chapters will face.
Related Content: Chapter Advisors
- Who to Contact : Find out who to contact for your needs.
- Workers’ Comp First Report of Injury : First report of injury for workers’ compensation claims.
- In the Event of a Claim : What To Do In the Event of a Claim
- Insurance Summary : A detailed review of the insurance program.
- Risk Management Education : Learn more about our risk management capabilities.
- Certificate/Event Review Request Form : Request a Certificate of Insurance here.
- Position Paper: Participant Liability Waivers : Our position on the use of participant waivers for chapter event.
- Position Paper: Risky Activities : What constitutes a risky activity and how can you make them less risk.
- Reviewing Contracts 101 : A helpful resource to review before signing any contracts.
- Coverages : Coverage explanation and trends.
- Event Contract Review : A step-by-step guide.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims : Additional resources for Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Workers’ Compensation : Workers’ compensation coverage and trends.
- Certificates of Insurance 101 : The basics of Certificates of Insurance.
- Background Checks : Why and how to obtain background checks on potential employees.
- Insurance & Risk Management Summary : An in-depth explanation of the MJ Sorority insurance program.