House Corporations volunteers have an extremely important role, including the following:
- Keep the property safe for members and guests
- Protect the financial investment of the physical structure and make re-investments accordingly
- Help to minimize the claims of the national insurance policy, which has a direct collolary to insurance premiums paid
Please refer to the property-related resources below for additional information. Many additional resources are available at our library.
Related Content: House Corporation Volunteers
- Who to Contact : Find out who to contact for your needs.
- Workers’ Comp First Report of Injury : First report of injury for workers’ compensation claims.
- Cold Weather Safety Reminders
- Bulletin: Bedbugs
- Facilities Security: Easier Than You Think
- Smoke Detector Selection
- In the Event of a Claim : What To Do In the Event of a Claim
- Lease Review : Let us review your leases and contracts.
- Employment Hot Line : Learn more about the EPL Hotline for employment-related issues.
- Insurance Summary : A detailed review of the insurance program.
- Risk Management Education : Learn more about our risk management capabilities.
- University Recognition Agreement Review : Let us review your contracts and agreements.
- Important Terms for Housing Agreements
- Preventive Maintenance Guide
- Chapter House Self-Inspection Form : Complete this form twice per year.
- Background Checks : Why and how to obtain background checks on potential employees.