This form is for non-event specific Certificate of Insurance requests, such as those required by a University Agreement, a mortgagee, or a loss payee. If you need a Certificate of Insurance for a specific event, please complete this form instead.

Step 1 of 2

  • Please read the information above in its entirety before proceeding. Hover over the question marks beside each field for more information.
  • Please input your Greek chapter name.