As the number of reported cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to rise, women’s fraternities and sororities are increasingly confronted with the implications of university closures and additional consequences from this pandemic. We have and will continue to monitor and share information to help you navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19 and its associated impact on your organization. Contact your Client Executive with any questions and continue to check this page for updated information and helpful resources.
MJ Sorority Communications
- Employment Implications of COVID-19 (recorded March 25, 2020). Michelle Anderson’s PowerPoint and State-by-State Reference Guide.
- COVID-19 Weekly Update and Upcoming Webinars (sent March 23, 2020)
- COVID-19 Response Webinar Recording (March 18, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update + Upcoming Webinars (sent March 16, 2020)
- Stress Management Resource (printable)
- Risk Awareness Brief: COVID-19 Insurance Implications (Sent March 10, 2020)
- Risk Awareness Brief: Protecting Members and Employees from COVID-19 (sent February 26, 2020)
MJ Insurance Resources
- Compliance Webinar: COVID-19 Benefits Related Issues
- Cybersecurity + Data Protection During a Global Pandemic
- Coronavirus and Its Impact on Your Business
- Coronavirus and the Workplace
- Protecting Workers from Coronavirus
- A Georgetown professor has been tracking and crowdsourcing a comprehensive list of colleges and universities that have suspended classes or instituted remote only classes. This may be a valuable or resource for you and your team as you work with local constituents.
Helpful Articles and Resources from Various Sources
- DOL Guidance on Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Fisher Phillips COVID-19 Resource Center (employment resources)
- The Rules of Social Distancing (Vox)
- How to Flatten the Curve – and Why (Washington Post)
- What to do if you think you have coronavirus (CDC)
Frequently Asked Questions